Individual Lesson Clinic – Private Barn in Wilton
Get direct personal feedback from Carla!
You will walk away with:
- Instant change of your body awareness.
- Knowing exactly what’s the most important thing to work on.
- A happier horse as your balance and communication will have improved.
You will get:
- An Individual Mounted Riding Lesson
Your ride: 45 minutes, $135
- Auditing the other lessons
Learn from watching the other lessons (included).
Secure your spot now with the $65 deposit.
There will be an additional $15 trailer-in fee.
This clinic is available on multiple days this year. Follow my events or contact Carla at Carla@TheIntuitiveRider.com
Did You Know ?
Clinics are an effective and joyful way to improve your riding and learn lots of new things in a group of like-minded people.
The training can be very thorough and there is time for unmounted exercises, theory, and questions. We develop individual solutions.
Some examples for clinics:
My Clinics can have different topics, e.g.
- Centered Riding®
- Dressage for leisure, competition, and art
- Ground and body work (Linda Tellington Jones)
- Individual lessons
- Yoga and horse riding
- ... or create your own combination
How it works:
- Every topic, like "Contact To The Horse's Mouth", "How To Ride Turns In Balance", "Riding From Your Core", etc. will be developed through unmounted exercises, mounted exercises, and half-hour private lessons in the afternoon. You get to ride twice per day
Take your riding to the next level!
You can organize an In-Person Clinic for your Rider Community exclusively at your own barn.
Click the button below and learn more about your own Clinic.