Workshops and Programs for building better relationships between humans and horses
by Carla Bauchmueller
Carla has a lot to offer – explore our online, hybrid, and in-person workshops and programs.
Distance Learning for Human/Horse teams – by Carla Bauchmueller
The Intuitive Rider
Free Online Workshop
3 Keys to More Confidence and Joy in Riding.
- Find a Safe and Centered Position in the Saddle.
- Let Go of Tension.
- Shed the Self-Doubt.
In this fun and interactive workshop, you will get some great tips to instantly improve your body awareness and your riding!
Join me for this Fun, Interactive Online Training! It’s
and without any obligation
Use the button below to learn about the next available online workshop.
The Intuitive Rider Academy
Riding is complex and challenging. As a Member of The Intuitive Rider Academy, you will be able to follow systematic steps that break the learning down into doable pieces.
You’ll improve your riding skills “from within”. You’ll understand the movement, make it easier and more graceful. It will make you feel safer in the saddle and truly connected with your horse.
Each month of your membership is going to have a primary topic. The following specific subjects are among the topics:
The 4 Basics
Breathing, Centering, Balance, Soft Eyes – become more balanced and safer in the saddle.
The Art of the Connected Seat
Get in sync with your horse’s movement for a subtle communication with your seat. You won’t need your reins as much.
Symmetry of the Rider
Become a well-balanced rider that your horse enjoys carrying.
Symmetry of the Horse
Get your horse into a good balance to keep him happy and healthy.
Contact with the Horse's Mouth
Find a soft contact with your horse’s mouth that creates real connection between the two of you.
Half Halts and Transitions
Improve your horse’s self-carriage for more ease and beauty in your riding.
… and many more topics – your membership holds countless topics for you. You will feel the connection to your horse grow on a soul level.
Tab the + to see a description for each module.
Planned Academy starts in 2022: January | March | May | July | September | November
This list might be subject to changes.
What you will get:
- Two (2) interactive Group Coaching Calls per month to:
- clarify questions you might have on the topic of the month, so that you can be totally clear on the next steps to take.
- get personal feedback on your riding. Ask about issues you are having or send a photo or video that we can discuss on the call.
- Membership portal with videos, audio riding lessons, and cheat sheets that help you deepen the experience.
- Private Facebook Group – connect with like-minded people and get your questions answered.
Initial payment for the first month
Your payment of only $1 now will cover your membership until the end of the first month! And then you can decide if you want to continue the membership as a subcription at the regular price of
Registration Is Now Open!
You can cancel your membership at any time; no question asked.
The official start of the Intuitive Rider Academy will be bi-monthly. BUT you can sign up anytime and you will get instant access to the member portal and the monghly Q&As without paying a dime extra.
The Intuitive Rider 6-Month Online Program
You’ll Feel a Deep Connection to Your Horse on a Soul Level that You didn’t Even Know was Possible.
Become an intuitive rider and leader for your horse and connect with your horse on a “no-mind level”… so that you can finally be the horse person your horse and you want you to be.
Gain more clarity around what is important to you in your life, and become empowered to follow your dreams… experience a sense of calm and unshakeable groundedness in our crazy world…
Plus find deep connection and support in this group of like-minded people.
Module 1: Setting Clear Boundaries
Make your relationship with your horse and with people more full-filling by being clear about your boundaries.
Module 2: Body Awareness
Make the mysterious “rider’s feel” your own and become an intuitive rider.
Module 3: Fear vs. Confidence
Overcome your fears in riding and in life for more freedom.
Module 4: Anger vs. Grounding
Your horse will sometimes trigger anger and frustration. Become clear and authentic with these uncomfortable emotions.
Module 5: Feel What They Feel
Understand what your horse wants to tell you.
Module 6: Joy & Enthusiasm
Reconnect with joy as an antidote to perfectionism and the frustration that results from it.
Tab the + to see a description for each module.
Ride, Trust And Connect To Your Horse Like Never Before!
We will use powerful inner game tools, meditation and gentle yoga exercises in
- Twelve (12) small Group Coaching Sessions on the phone and on Zoom. Share, learn and connect with a supportive group of like-minded women.
- One (1) 1:1 Phone Session with assessment of your riding. Get customized supportive and non-judgemental feedback from Carla.
- Membership portal with videos, audios, and docs that help you deepen the experience.
- Private Facebook Group – connect with like-minded people and get your questions answered. You can also get feedback on your photo or video from Carla personally.
Use the button below to learn about the next available programs.
In-Person and Distance Learning for Human/Horse teams – by Carla Bauchmueller
Hybrid Workshops & Programs are coming soon!
My new Hybrid Learning is in preparation currenty. Contact Carla to learn more about the idea of Hybrid Learning and if you like to get notified when The Intuitive Rider Hybrid Learning will be on schedule.
In-Person Learning for Human/Horse teams – by Carla Bauchmueller
The Intuitive Rider Clinics In-Person
Clinics will improve your balance and feel. You will be surprised how some easy exercises can change your body awareness (and therefore your riding) forever.
These clinics are for you, if you want to be more balanced and safer in the saddle and keep your horse healthy and happy. We develop individual solutions, so that you are clear about your next steps.
Some examples for clinics:
My Clinics can have different topics, e.g.
- The Intuitive Rider Clinic
- Centered Riding®
- Dressage for leisure, competition, and art
- Ground and body work (Linda Tellington Jones)
- Individual lessons
- Yoga and horse riding
- … or create your own combination
How it works:
- You can either join one of the clinics listed below, or find a group of friends and invite Carla to your barn.
- Every topic, like “Contact To The Horse’s Mouth”, “How To Ride Turns In Balance”, “Riding From Your Core”, etc. will be developed through unmounted exercises, mounted exercises, and 45-minute semi-private lessons in the afternoon. You get to ride twice per day.
- There will be 6 to 8 hours of teaching theory and practice every day.
- The clinics can be 1 to 6 days long.
- There are usually 5 to 10 riding participants.
- Participation without a horse is possible for a reduced fee.
Take your riding to the next level!
The next InPerson Clinics:
August 6 The Intuitive Rider Clinic in Brentwood, CA
August 7 The Intuitive Rider Clinic in Galt, CA
August 14 Individual Lesson Clinic in Galt, CA
September 4, Individual Lesson Clinic in Galt, CA
November 13, Individual Lesson Clinic in Galt, CA
Email Carla@TheIntuitiveRider.com for more info and to secure your spot.
Leadership & Connection
In-Person Retreat Program
This is for you, if you want to:
- Become an Intuitive Leader who feels confident, grounded, and empowered.
- Find deeper and more rewarding relationships.
- Create a spiritual bond & connection.
- Communicate intuitively with your horse.
- Learn how to stay present.
Here is what you will get:
- Orientation Call, so that you will be ready to fully dive into the experience.
- Introduction to Third Eye Meditation to open your intuitive perception.
- AT RETREAT:
- Intimate 3-day retreat experience with your horse in a small group of like-minded women (limited to 6).
- An unforgettable experience with your horse, creating deep connection on the ground and in the saddle.
- 4 Integration Calls that will help you integrat what you learned.
- Access to The Intuitive Rider monthly Q&A calls for another 6 months after the retreat.
- Post questions 24/7 in our private Facebook group, or email them to Carla.
Find intuitive leadership and connection!
Free Mini Workshops
In-Person or Online
The Intuitive Rider programs can help you become the rider want you to be. Why not taste a sample and get a free Mini Workshop with Carla? – In-Person at your barn in Central California or Online anywhere in the world.
I will come to your barn for the In-Person workshop. You won’t have to bring your horse as the exercises will be unmounted.
Or I can meet with you and your friends for a Free Online Workshop.
These Mini Workshops are highly interactive. You will have a lot of Aha-Experiences and Takeaways.
Interested? Let’s talk! Just fill out the contact form below and check the Free Mini Workshop option.
Watch my Video to the right ->
In-Person and Online Learning
Let's talk about the goals you would like to achieve and what benefits you can expect.
Breathtaking AHA moments and valuable experiences that will improve your riding and the connection to your horse are waiting for you.
Become a Host
How about being a host for The Intuitive Rider at your own barn?
You can host your individually tailored The Intuitive Rider Learning Event for your group of beautiful horse people.
The host attends for FREE!
For a first impression we can also schedule a FREE Workshop - In-Person at your Barn or Online.
Send me your questions and contact details in the contact form to the right.
Send an email to Carla@TheIntuitiveRider.com
I look forward to your ideas and would be happy to learn about your needs and expectations.
* mandatory fields
By clicking the submit button you agree to receiving further communication from Carla and The Intuitive Rider LLC.
Find Joy in Learning how to become an Intuitive Rider
Schedule Your Free
Get a supportive and non- judgmental assessment of your seat. You will get tips and exercises for your riding.
I look forward talking with you about your horse, your goals, and how to achieve them.
Schedule Your Free
Get a supportive and non- judgemental assessment of your seat. You will get tips and exercises for your riding.
I look forward talking with you about your horse, your goals and how to achieve them.
Learn more about my Terms of Service