The Intuitive Rider Clinic – Port Angeles, WA
For more fun and confidence in your riding
This Clinic will improve your balance and feel. You will be surprised how some easy exercises can change your body awareness (and therefore your riding) forever.
- Be more balanced and safer in the saddle.
- Keep your horse healthy and happy.
Would you like The Intuitive Rider Clinic at your barn?
This clinic is available on multiple days this year. Follow my events or contact Carla at Carla@TheIntuitiveRider.com
Did You Know ?
Clinics are an effective and joyful way to improve your riding and learn lots of new things in a group of like-minded people.
The training can be very thorough and there is time for unmounted exercises, theory, and questions. We develop individual solutions.
Some examples for clinics:
My Clinics can have different topics, e.g.
- Centered Riding®
- Dressage for leisure, competition, and art
- Ground and body work (Linda Tellington Jones)
- Individual lessons
- Yoga and horse riding
- ... or create your own combination
How it works:
- Every topic, like "Contact To The Horse's Mouth", "How To Ride Turns In Balance", "Riding From Your Core", etc. will be developed through unmounted exercises, mounted exercises, and half-hour private lessons in the afternoon. You get to ride twice per day
Take your riding to the next level!
You can organize an In-Person Clinic for your Rider Community exclusively at your own barn.
Click the button below and learn more about your own Clinic.